My friends boyfriend is flirting with me!?

my friends boyfriend is sorta my friend too so its not weird when i talk to him because she knows hes my friend. but when shes not around his friend and him always act all flirty with me and touch me inappropriatly. i donyt know what to do because she is my friend but if i tell her she might think its my fault. and if i tell her i might lose her and her boyfriend as my friends!

Favorite Answer

When they touch you inappropriately just say "stop that", not in an ugly way, just in a way that you would normally talk to them. I wouldn't mention anything to your girlfriend about it or say anything about her to them. Act like she is out of the picture...they shouldn't be touching you like that anyway. If you allow them to do that, it will continue.

Best Wishes

• evlma

Are you a real friend? Are you going to look out for your friend even if it's risky for you? If not then just don't worry about it.

If you really are her friend, bring it up to her. I'd wait until they were both there and let it rip that he was being all flirty with you and touching you in ways he shouldn't be. Let it be known right there that he has no chance with you, because no one who acts like that with other girls when he has a girl friend does. Say you have struggled with that and decided to air it out and let them deal with it together, then tell your girl friend you are sorry it had to come out like that and to call you anytime and you can talk, excuse yourself, and let them deal with it. Either that or just tell her.

There is no win in this situation, just do what is best for your friend and understand that a situation like this just sucks and if she is your friend she will understand. Let it go on and you have more chance that she will hate you sooner or later. I wish there was something magical I could tell you, but a situation like this is just a mess and there is no way you will come out perfect, especially since you didn't say something right away.

cutting your losses in a no win situation is as close as you get to a win, it's about how your girl friend takes it, which might tell you how much of a true friend she is as well

Who is more important to you, your friend or a couple of guys that respect you so little that they think nothing of touching you inappropriately when you are alone. You don't have to tell your friend (unless she decides she is in love with him and starts making they decide to marry), just avoid being around her boyfriend and his loser friend. Your friend will figure out what he is on her own, eventually.

If you haven't told him (and his friends) that his comments and touching are inappropriate, then you need to do it NOW before she finds out on her own. Set your own boundaries and don't look to your friend to take your side or run interference.

Tell the guys to back off and/or don't be alone with them.

well its your choice,you want the boy or the best friend,well you have to choose best friend because you dont find best friend everywhere you find boys around the world like a million time,so talk to your best friends boyfriend and say that you are only a friend and nothings going around with us ok .

You need to tell your friend. She'll respect you more for being honest with her, and think about it. Do you really want to remain friends with her boyfriend and his friend?? I wouldn't. It may make you feel 'special' when he flirts with you or whatever, but if y'all were going out? he wouldn't think twice about flirting with your best friend and you know it. Tell her.

Tell him off. Say that you are not interested at all! And after that, next time he touches you, scream bloody murder.

stop hangin out w/ em till he gets the message and try not to end up alone 2gether

talk to your friends boyfriend. if he flirts...dont flirt back. if he touches you then say uh thats kind of awkward or just plain out say i dont feel comfortable with this.

tell him to go be with his girlfriend, you have to tell him these things straight up. one you don't wanna loose your friend, and since he's your friend then you don't wanna loose him either. tell him how you feel and to stop it. and, if he's really your friend he won't care, he'll just be a little embarrased.