Why do people hate My Chemical Romance?

and dont tell me they're a suicide cult they are not a suicide cult give me a good reason coz i really want to know why coz i'm getting so annoyed that people keep on complaining that they're a suicide cult so my point WHY DO PEOPLE HATE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?

P.S. when i checked where i should put it there was no entertainment or music

Favorite Answer

People Hate My chemical Romance

becuz they are differnt

because they arent like everyone else

and that is stupid

(ps i lovvee mcr i am wearing their new shirt now with black parade is dead on it(from hot topic))

they are awesome and i looove MIKEY AND BOB

and GERARD AND FRANK AND I TOTALLY LOVE RAY

their lyrics mean a lot and get a lot of people out of depression

and WE ARE NOT A SUICIDE CULT WE ARE A EFFIN ARMY

AND in out lady of sorrows

it isay

Stand tall,dont let them see your back take my hand

their lyrics mean alot to mee

wow i just got all deep

hahahaha lol

love mcr

XOXOXOXO

-laura

(proud solider in the MCRmy)

Source(s): me fools

Okay, my answer is going to be long, so here goes..

I've been a MyChem fan for quite some time, and have heard all kinds of hatefull comments. Honestly, I know that everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, but going on Youtube, searching up their video's , and leaving nasty and immature comments is a huge waste of time. Obviously, there are going to be people who don't like the band, either for their music, or what the bnad believes/stands for, and that's perfectly acceptable. But people who don't like them because they're "emo" are just plain stupid. The people who say their a "suicide cult" have obviously never bothered to listen to what the band has to say , thru their music or in interviews. If they had actually spent some time researching about them before labeling them, or "hating" them, they would have found a band of 5 incredible, down-to-earth guys, who are amazing musicians, and love their fans.

I think that the main reason people don't like MCR is because of some of the fans can be overly obsessed and practically worship MCR. Also the image of MCR and their fans can be negative, which is another reason people don't like them. They're pretty mainstream and well known now and some people just automatically don't like a band just because they're well known and have some obnoxious fans. Personally I like the music but there really are a lot of annoying fans.

As I understand it, most people get annoyed by the fans of MCR acting crazy. Because of that people go hate the band.

It's really too bad, 'cause the music is good.

Personally I think the expanation "crappy music" needs an explanation too. What do you not like about it then?

What I do like about it is that it is original, a little agressive sometimes (I like that in music, energy), and diverse. Lots of different types of songs.

counter-arguments please

("MCR is sucks" is no sentence.)

I <3 Chemical Romance.

=O

I've listened to some of their music, even though I dont listen to emo, it sounded more punk-rock. I think they have good music. I like them much better than Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco. Its really stupid that people hate them. I dont listen to them but in my opinion they're good.

some people like mcr and some people hate them. the reason they hate them is because someone has started a "rumor" or what ever you want to call it say that they are an emo band. i disagree with that i think that mcr is just another great band.

if u look under youtube and look at the comments everyone says that they are an "emo" band which i really don't understand. in a few interviews Frank and Gerard said that they were NEVER emo and tha they NEVER would be and that emo was a pile of dog****. but personally i LOVE mcr. but everyone has their opinions.....

Source(s): youtube

they are crazy and have no taste in real music

my chemical romance is the best band in the world

Why did you ask this in Psychology instead of Entertainment & Music?