High Expectations For Dallas Cowboys, Fans?

Dallas Cowboys Fans, are you scared for the cowboys since they have high expectations next year? the addition of two first round picks, 13 returning pro bowlers, the addition of adam jones and zach thomas, and returning from a 13 and 3 season. I am a dallas cowboys fan, but if theyre under so much pressure, i... show more Dallas Cowboys Fans, are you scared for the cowboys since they have high expectations next year? the addition of two first round picks, 13 returning pro bowlers, the addition of adam jones and zach thomas, and returning from a 13 and 3 season. I am a dallas cowboys fan, but if theyre under so much pressure, i think, next season that they could choke or the media would underrate them when it comes to the playoffs. I mean, i have high expectations for them and i want them to win, but do you think the pressure could affect them?
Update: I mean, i know theyre good and i know theyre going to do great next year. its just the side thought that the pressure is pretty big