Very mellow band?

Can anyone recommend a band that creates a lot of mellow music that is sooo mellow, it will put you in a duh state or will want to make you want to fall asleep? I would prefer the following: 1. a band that is NOT a boy band 2. most of the songs aren’t about love 3. the song has lyrics 4. the band uses a... show more Can anyone recommend a band that creates a lot of mellow music that is sooo mellow, it will put you in a duh state or will want to make you want to fall asleep?
I would prefer the following:

1. a band that is NOT a boy band
2. most of the songs aren’t about love
3. the song has lyrics
4. the band uses a decent amount of piano in their music (it doesn’t have to be in all of their music, but I tend to like pianos in music)

Thanks for your time. I will give the best answer 10 points.

Although these bands don’t just have mellow songs, they have a lot and I would prefer that you wouldn’t answer my question with “Coldplay” or “Radiohead” because I already listen to them.