Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

funny joke?

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right at the fifty yard line. It was exciting too, a real nail biter. After the game, he asked her if she had a good time.

“Oh, I really liked it,” she replied, “especially the tightpants and all the big muscles, but… I just couldn’t understand why they were all killing each other over 25 cents.”

Dumbfounded, her date asked, “What do you mean?”

“Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: ‘Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!’ I’m like…Helloooooo? It’s only 25 cents!”

star if you think its funny

Favorite Answer

lol

blonde version of who wants to be a millionaire:

fastest finger question: put these Rocky movies in order starting with the earliest.....Rocky 1,Rocky 2,Rocky 3,Rocky 4

These 2 blonde girls drove to Disneyland.They saw a sign that said "Disneyland Left" So they went left and went back home.

They found 2 blonde girls frozen to death in their car at the drive-in movie theatre. They went to see "Closed For The Winter".

why cant blondes make kool-aid

they cant figure out how they get 8 cups water in the koolaid packet

Doctor (using a stethoscope): "Big breaths."

Blond: Yeth. And I'm not even thickteen yet

how did the blonde get square boobs

she forgot to take the kleenix out of the box

this blonde ladys friend was somewhat injured and needed to go to the hospital for medical attention.So she eventually got her to the emrgency.So the nurse at the er asked her why didnt she just cal "911"? The blonde lady said"well i couldnt find the "11" button."

two blondes are walking in the woods when one spots tracks and says, "hey look, bear tracks!" to which the other blonde replies, "no those are deer tracks!" they argue for about an hour. next morning, news headlines read:two blondes, killed by train.

• Laura

Why is it a bad idea to play UNO with mexicans? Because they will always steal your green-cards. A Mexican and a Blackman are in a car. Who's driving? A cop What's the difference between a blackman and a bench? A bench can support a family of four Why dosn't Mexico have an Olympic team? Because everyone that can run, jump and swim is already here.

hahaha, quality.

Blonde and Brunnete both walk into a bar. Brunette orders her drink the blonde says ouch!

I had to read it a couple of times just to understand it. Unfortunately, my face remained straight. When i finaly got it I sniggered a little. Its pretty funny!

Maybe its because this is an american joke but I didn't find it that funny.

I have nothing against the yanks but our humour is totally different.

• G H

Excellent the best joke ever!

Very original.

LMAO

I get it now. All dumb blonde's are in America. I feel safer in my bed now.!

Oh my gosh, that's halarious! Mind if I use it? Lol. I'm starring it!

funny but not making me actually lol, but funny still