Which program I should use to convert my video files to 1cd 700 mb dvd rip?

I hav some video files which is avi,mpeg,mkv etc, which is 3.Gb. so on the internet i can see many videos were posted as 1cd dvd rip so i want my video files also to be converted as that. Like exact 700 mb with great quality which I hav seen on the internet people posting on some movie sites. So for tat which... show more I hav some video files which is avi,mpeg,mkv etc, which is 3.Gb. so on the internet i can see many videos were posted as 1cd dvd rip so i want my video files also to be converted as that. Like exact 700 mb with great quality which I hav seen on the internet people posting on some movie sites. So for tat which program shall i use to satisfy my needs.. pl help... Remember my need is to convert my video files into 1cd 700mb exactly in the format of avi,mkv or mpeg-4 whatever it is.. but i need a correct software.. pl tell me..