Is this joke funny?

If you thinks its funny give it a star :) A lady bought a house. She asked the people she bought it from what to name it. They said, "watch tv, tv tells you everything" so she watched tv and the tv said, name your house harry butt. so she did. later she got a cat. Again, she asked the people she bought... show more If you thinks its funny give it a star :)
A lady bought a house. She asked the people she bought it from what to name it. They said, "watch tv, tv tells you everything" so she watched tv and the tv said, name your house harry butt. so she did. later she got a cat. Again, she asked the people she bought it from what to name it. "watch tv tv tells you everything!" So she watched tv and it said, name your cats crack. So she did. A month later her house caught on fire. She called 911 and said,"help! my hairy butts on fire and I can't find my crack!"