Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 decade ago

Are Americans Being Brainwashed By Green Propaganda?

As the Greens battle to impose government control over energy production in the USA, even though they have abandoned all pretence of a scientific consensus on man-made emissions being responsible for climate change.

Now they bully, intimidate and shout down any opposition to their lunatic rants, backed by financial speculators and crooked and vacuous politicians.

Though our neighboring planets heat and cool at exactly the same rate as our own due to the sun, and without any CO2 these green zealots plunge into a frenzy of abuse and denial.

But the consequences of their actions will, as they know full well, cripple our economies and result in the deaths of millions of people but, to fanatics the end always justifies the means.

The truth is undeniable, CO2 levels rise and fall in an identical manner to temperature fluctuations but, 800 - 2000 years behind them.

Yes, the Greens would have you believe that Co2 levels following hundreds of years behind temperature changes cause them.

• poodle
    Favorite Answer

The origional intent for a global envoiroment tax was GLOBAL COOLING, but they found out it wasn't cold enough for that so in true Masonic fashion they reversed it to Global warming. Richarn N Hass outlined in a club of rome document about a global tax plan (96 i think, would have to look it up again) as did the Bilderberg group on a global oil tax in 2004. 4 years on here we are.

Intel from this years Bilderberg meeting suggests they are pushing for the $200 mark .............sorry i digress.

Around 33'000 scientists disagree with official findings, Temeratures haven't risen since 1998, but to the contary, they've dropped. It's nothing but a manipulated con designed to hold people in servitude, lower living standards once Carbon tax rationing comes to everybody it will be a sure fire way to hold every persons details on a central computar database linked to the RFID chip that's been forcably implanted under your skin that tracks your every movement day to day. this is what the Elite want. They also want a one world religion..........I give you the church of the Enviromentalist...... Think i'm kidding? In the past week here in the UK We've had one high profile government advisor on education recommending that lessons such as Geography and Science be dummped and replaced with Enviroment issue studies and Civic responsability classes. Where i come from we call that PRE-CONDITIONING of children and that is Fascism. It will soon become illegal to deny Climate change just as it is to deny the houllacaust again that's Fascism........denying a person to free thought and opinion.

It's nothing but a TAX CON manipulated through Mainstream media to brainwash the public into feeling bad and guilty at the systematic destruction of the planet that the public have caused (oh yeah these scumbags blame you and me for it) thus accepting giving more of their hard erned money and civil liberties away to the state ane ultimatly fund the one party world government that's tip toeing into place.

I give you one simple bit of evidance that it's a con.

The very same people that are trying to con you into thinking the Atmosphire is catastropically screwed are the same people that have been filling the Middle eastern air with Depleted Urianium for the past 5 years, Don't take my word for it go check out the state of the kids being born in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's like a scene from total recall. It also turns out that the same people want to drop a nuke on Iran, but they want to tax you for breathing you naughty human beings.

PLANTS LOVE Co2............THEY LOVE IT AND THATS A FACT!

• !

I think we are, and I'm a democrat. Nearly every commercial is about global warming, with some college radio artist singing a depressing tune in the background. It's getting annoying.

I think we're being indoctrinated to hate the human race. I rented Happy Feet yesterday, and what a load of hippy crap, paralleling social problems, religion, and had a messege "people and the religious ruin everything." It was anything but a happy movie. I would never let my child watch it. The animation stunk too.

Surely it is common sense that if you pump bad things into the air it will make it dirty?....

I am surprised that somebody who comes from America is questioning a subject like this considering all of the bad weather related problems you have been having lately.

And yes Co2 levels do rise and fall naturally, but it tends to be grossly higher when more Co2 is pumped into the air by various objects and less Co2 is being taken in by the natural ecosystems, i.e. rainforests and oceans.

However in answer to your question yes American's are being bullied and rightly so, why should the whole rest of the world try to solve and world wide problem while one country which creates an awful lot of the problem should sit by and do nothing? Seems a bit apathetic to me.

Simple answer.... are you saying that yet again someone is talking s hit??

I think that from answers from this question, you will very surprised how many people are aware of the innauracy of information that is given to the general public..

(please excuse my spelling, i was in a hurry)!!!

Well, given that The U.S. is one of the only nations that did not sign the Kyoto accords, and how weak the Greens are in the U.S. (not even one member in the House or Senate) -- I think, to say the least, that your Greens brainswashing American fears are a bit unfounded.

Ask one to explain the effects of the earth's geothermal spasms as it pertains to Gore's Flying Dutchman theory.

It's funny

• J G

That's the beauty of having a sort of democracy: either you or them are fiddling: Rome still burns.

That's an over the pond problem not ours They listen to them and feel comfortable with them

Or are you being brainwashed by oil company propaganda. After all, there was 'research' for many years stating cigarettes didn't cause cancer even after science had demonstrated the correlation.

Yes but the green movement isn't all propaganda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LOtKIIKcg

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=bz301