Men are boasted with bigger bodies than woman and men are having bigger brain than woman ?

and therefore, is it true that men are intelligent than woman ?

Update:

i don't think women are so intelligent than men. They sometimes taking hasty decisions. They realise later. smarter is entirely different. girls nature is always alert like a deer in the forest and you can't say as intelligent. The parents extracting works from the boys only and the girls naturally concentrate on studies and scores well and this also doesn't mean boys are not intelligent. i see many are so intelligent. wiring communications by women are their natures and even men also having such natures..not all someone.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

NO! SOME WOMEN ARE SMARTER THAN MEN

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Uh either way men are to busy masterbating to use even like 10% of there brain haha and im a guy i should know, it all depends on the people dear ;) i'm sure no1 uses 100% of there brain capacity so don't fret about it

• 1 decade ago

Women are just as intelligent, but they are wired differently and short circuit more often.

• 1 decade ago

Where are you getting this information? It's been know for years that girls are smarter than boys.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD has given the same brain 2 guys and chicks it depends on us how we use it i think men and chiks have eqal intelligence.

• 1 decade ago

Obviously, did you proof read your question?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, you did get the bigger breasts and booty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hahahahahahahahahahaha HELL NO

• 1 decade ago

hell no they only wish

• 1 decade ago

yeah!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.