My wife is a new mama and angry with me, she won't touch me at all. How can I help her and be intimate?

My wife and I had a beautiful son just over two years ago. She went through some depression and may still be going through it. It was difficult for her, and I didn't know how to help, and in fact I made a few mistakes. I've said some things which hurt her. There was a period sex was infrequent and she... show more My wife and I had a beautiful son just over two years ago. She went through some depression and may still be going through it. It was difficult for her, and I didn't know how to help, and in fact I made a few mistakes. I've said some things which hurt her. There was a period sex was infrequent and she accused me of cheating. I never would be unfaithful. My wife is the love of my life.
Shortly after my son was born and my wife returned to work we both immersed ourselves into our jobs. After a few more accusations of infidelity I got suspicious of her and said some things I should not have. I have apologized and we are seeing a counselor, but she is still so angry with me. She doesn't want hugs or kisses, and sex is out of the question. She won't even go on dates now, we have no "adult" time at all, and that is what she wants. For awhile I was super jealous of every man she works with and acted like a fool a few times. She's still angry, I just want to be in love again with my soulmate.
Update: She has been considering a divorce, that is what prompted my suggestion of counselling. She was looking though my emails and making those accusations about every woman who emailed me anything at all. I looked through her's, too, after that. Now she doesn't trust me. I tried calling her regularly and... show more She has been considering a divorce, that is what prompted my suggestion of counselling. She was looking though my emails and making those accusations about every woman who emailed me anything at all. I looked through her's, too, after that. Now she doesn't trust me.
I tried calling her regularly and sending her flowers and buying her gifts but that only made it worse. I am trying to give her some space but I miss her so. If feels like we've messed up everything good. She has been my sweetheart since we were teenagers and now I'm afraid I'm losing my best friend. She is such a good woman, I would be lost without her love.
BTW We both love our son very much and are good parents, its not easy but we work hard for him.
Update 2: Also, she took off her wedding rings. After a week she put them back on, but each time I make a mistake she takes them back off. They are off now. The first time I was floored and feeling totally low. Now I don't know why she is doing it, is it to send a message to me or to other people around her? It hurts... show more Also, she took off her wedding rings. After a week she put them back on, but each time I make a mistake she takes them back off. They are off now. The first time I was floored and feeling totally low. Now I don't know why she is doing it, is it to send a message to me or to other people around her? It hurts like hell, I know she must be hurting just as much, if not more.
Update 3: Thank you for the thoughtful responses, I am reading each one. I am not perfect but I am trying to be a better man and a good husband. This is the hardest thing I've ever gone through in my life.
Also, we have been married for 7 years and been through alot together.