Peyton Manning can't win the big one "superbowl" like tom brady?

I would like to say that Peyton Manning is following Brett Favre foot step which they aim for records and big numbers and he will only get one ring in his life time just like brett favre. Look at Tom Brady he didn't have the big number and still get 3 superbowl rings. Look at last season now Brady has the... show more I would like to say that Peyton Manning is following Brett Favre foot step which they aim for records and big numbers and he will only get one ring in his life time just like brett favre. Look at Tom Brady he didn't have the big number and still get 3 superbowl rings. Look at last season now Brady has the weapons like peyton manning and don't have a rings, conincident? I thought so.
Peyton Manning have the weapons to throw too and couldn't get a ring until 8 years later he then won a superbowl how long will it take him to win another rings? Compare him to Brady and it just show that Peyton can't win the "BIG" one for the rings. I don't hate Peyton or anythings but I just saying that he can't win the "big" one when their team got the chance in the playoff. The only things he get is the big numbers in the regular season how can that be compare to going all the way just like Brady? But since Brady got the weapons he don't get a rings.
Update: So compare both of them now they got the "weapons" to throw too but they can't get all the way and win the superbowl. Look at Eli Manning he don't get big "weapon" and he won the superbowl so with big weapon you can only get big number for you career but no superbowl. This is only... show more So compare both of them now they got the "weapons" to throw too but they can't get all the way and win the superbowl. Look at Eli Manning he don't get big "weapon" and he won the superbowl so with big weapon you can only get big number for you career but no superbowl.

This is only what I think
Update 2: to Vlad: look at manning he don't agree to a less pay so his team can get more money to get better player like brady do he actually can demand more money then manning since he won 3 superbowl but he don't want more money he is actually smart at trying to give the patriots the money so they can get player... show more to Vlad:
look at manning he don't agree to a less pay so his team can get more money to get better player like brady do he actually can demand more money then manning since he won 3 superbowl but he don't want more money he is actually smart at trying to give the patriots the money so they can get player to help their team win superbowl with better player not like manning who is always getting into ad and getting more money compare to brady he choose only the one that share with his player that is WHY they won 3 superbowl. Look at manning he is like the highest pay QB and lost in the playoff like a couple times. If manning would have try not to demand big contract it would have given the team more money to get better player to help their offense and defense just like the patriots that is why they won 3 superbowl.
Let see you anyone of you disagree with me