6month old baby/ does this sound serious?

6month old/ wondering if this seems serious enough to take her to hospital? Ok, so normally I would rush her to the hospital becuz the doctors office is closed. But the doctor says I am a worrier..Becuz in the past I have took them for things that arent really needed. Like severe congestion to the point of... show more 6month old/ wondering if this seems serious enough to take her to hospital?
Ok, so normally I would rush her to the hospital becuz the doctors office is closed. But the doctor says I am a worrier..Becuz in the past I have took them for things that arent really needed. Like severe congestion to the point of choking...

But this time, I am really flipping out.
so my daughter is 6months and she is teething, and she has got runny nose and congestion from it. well she was choking like and I patted her on the back to get her to stop ( I am certified in cpr) any ways...after she caught her breath she has just a tad bit of blood but it wasnt coming from her teeth becuz they havent broke through yet?
any advise. I hate to get called a worrier at the hospital again.

23-wife-mom-4kids