Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

how to write college withdrawal letter?

Hey, I'm changing my college, and want to give a letter to the current college. Help me please. Thanx

I am writing to inform you that as from (date) I will no longer be attending (course) at (college) due to my transfer to (college). May I take this opportunity to thank you for all the support that I have received during my time with you

Yours sincerely

College Withdrawal Letter Template

• mike t

I would start by thanking the college for their help with my education, but explain that you feel you need to withdraw from your course because you believe you will be better served by a course that has become available at another college.

Thank them for their understanding in anticipation, then sign the letter as you would do a business one.

mike t.

• When I did this many years ago, I asked the registrar's office of the university I was leaving. (I transferred to a different university also.) They said that less is more-- you don't need to go into details, just keep it simple, something like this:

To Whom it May Concern:

As of (effective date), I am withdrawing as a student at University of Name to transfer to a different institution. Please change my address on file to (new address). Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Your name

That's really all you need to do.

1

please help me to write a letter to collage to withdraw the course for my chilhdren