Between John McCain and Barack Obama, who would you like to see become the President of the United States?

Between Republican Senator for Arizona John McCain and Democratic Senator from Illinois Barack Obama, who would you like to see beomce the 44th President of the United States of America?

I would like to see John McCain become the 44th President of the United States and here is why;

1. McCain is experience and understand the challenges that the United States of America is going to face in the 21st Century.

2. McCain knows how to work with both Democrats and Republicans on getting work done.

3. McCain will NOT SURRENDER in Iraq until the work is done because he wants to see the Iraqi People Succeed and have Great Success.

4. McCain will make sure that every dollar that America spends is spent wisely and not wasted on pork barreling projects.

Ron Paul

McCain supports the illegal war in Iraq, and the Patriot act, and wants to give Mexican Nationals the right to vote in the US through his amnesty!

Ron Paul respects the people, respects the constitution, and respects the sovereignty of the USA and wants to protect it.

Lol I was thinking the same, it's almost as if McCain is accepting that Obama will win, from what I read and saw. Although I wouldn't call it an endorsement, almost like an acceptance of defeat and like someone else said saving face for an enormous defeat. But don't count him out yet, he still has a chance. Btw I can't vote yet so I have no position in this

SO a republican is asking this question....wow. These are always dumb questions...if a republican asks of course all the republicans are going to answer and side with you. Same with Democrats. I honestly can't stand McCain. I'm a Democrat and wish that Huckabee was on the ticket...I honestly liked him. But my vote stays with the Democratic party this time. Obama '08 for me.

I would say obama. i'm in the military and i definitely don't want to see mccain keep my fellow soldiers in iraq for way too long.

OBAMA 08!!

McCain

McCain..thanx

McCain

McCain, I completely agree with you.

Besides the fact that Obama's promises really really creep me out.

I just don't know which is worst. One has hardly any experience. The other is just to old I think. I don't know what to do. I would have voted for Hillary.