How do I delete a photo from my mac?

I have tried to delete a photo from my hard drive of my mac, but when I try to it says that I need a password for that. I don't have a password on my computer so I have no clue what to type in. Is there another way to delete it? Thanks for your help.

If you "don't have a password on" your Mac, i.e. have never set one up, then you should be able to just click the "OK" button without entering anything, and have it go through, as it's running on the "default" password.

However, that is not a "safe" way to run a "Mac" anytime, and especially if you're running in a "wireless" environment.

If you want to be safer, you should, in Finder, pull the "Help" menu down to "Mac help" after the Help Viewer opens up, click on "Index", then "A", then "accounts", and go through setting up a passworded Admin account, and a non-admin account, if you want to run without messing with the "admin stuff".

Hope this helps.