I have a rash/allergy on my FACE! what is the best way for it to heal completely without leaving any scars?

the rash is right under the eye area and at the bridge between the two eyes, like above the nose. i am so worried coz it's been days and it's still not healing!! it's still red when i wash my fae. and i have no clue if i should wash my face constantly. coz i have really dry skin, and sometimes my face... show more the rash is right under the eye area and at the bridge between the two eyes, like above the nose. i am so worried coz it's been days and it's still not healing!! it's still red when i wash my fae. and i have no clue if i should wash my face constantly. coz i have really dry skin, and sometimes my face can feel quite dry in dusty places, so i wash my face with warm/cold water all the time. please help, im so worried. it's my FACE! should i apply any talcum powder/ cream to help soothe it? so far, ive only applied a moisturizer on it, but im not so sure it helps, so stopped appylying anything after washing my face, worried that it will make it worse. and i dont even wipe my face with a towel anymore, fearing the towel would be harsh on it, or a tissue is too contaminated. HEEELLLP!!