promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do u think our world would be better if there was actual proof that God exist?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

I don't think so...God's heart beats life into us on faith, personal experience, trust and caring...somehow, requiring "proof", like scientific proof, would take away from the relationship....it would place the whole thing into a box. Doing so would certainly clear away any comforting light seen only through spirit eyes...how can one prove by material means what can only be seen by the soul ?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Dragon
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Some think there is already proof that God exists. Some will never accept any kind of proof of God's existence. Some have done great works in the name of God. Others have done horrible things in the name of God.

Do I think the world would be better if it was universally accepted that God exists -no, I don't. I only think that it would be slightly different.

• 4 years ago

Other than personal experience, there isn't any. On the other hand there is no proof that God doesn't exist either. By logic we can establish that the monotheistic concept is so full of contradictions that it would be impossible for such a being to exist, but this is not the same as positive proof. The hardest problem is the problem of evil. If God made everything, which Scriptures attest, then God invented evil. This cancels any claims he has to being ethical (the ethical monotheism of Judaism). If God cannot get rid of evil, then Satan is either of equal or greater power. If of equal power, then the theology is really one of dualism (Zoroastrianism and Christianity). If of greater power, this doesn't say much for the omnipotence of God. Very intelligent and educated men have wrestled with these dilemmas, none of them successfully (under the banner of monotheism). Even so, this does not mean that there is nothing sacred. I call the laughter of a three year old sacred. I call the principle of Beauty sacred, as well as the principle of Being.

• 1 decade ago

There is proof we must just open our eyes and see it!

Look at the galaxy - the stars are revolving around a orbit without crashing into each other!

We get a sunshine every morning and a moon to light the night we get seasons SUMMER WINTER AUTUMN SPRING that can definitely not be done by man ...CAN IT?

Nah- I rest my case God does exist!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am an existing proof that God exists.

it is up to us to make the world better for us and those to come after us.

We got the capacity and the mandate.

• zoril
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Because the world exists we have definite proof that God exists.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I do think the world will be a better place if that happens, but I don't think God will ever show himself.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope

• 1 decade ago

Look into the eyes of a child. You'll have all the proof you need.

• 1 decade ago

What do you mean "if there were"? There ARE plenty of proof here and there. It's just that some humans choose to believe in it and others don't. To each his own, then...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.