are they the best???

Where does Minnesota's defensive line rank currently compared to some of the best defensive lines of all time???

Update:

I didn't mean all-time i meant currently.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Best run stuffing line ive seen. but its hard to say with Allen coming in, if he can get double digit sacks, they could be a top 15. could be higher if they had another DE

• 1 decade ago

Why don't you wait until they actually do something impressive on the field before you compare them to the greats

Then read what you wrote. You used the term "best defensive lines of all time". In your original question.

So if you didn't mean all time, why did you use that term?

• 1 decade ago

even though i hate the steelers.... watching film. the steel curtain was most impressive. minnesota has a good D-line in today's nfl, but you can't say "best of all time" by a long shot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well its basically a run stuffing line with no pass-rushers untill Jared Allen came on board, expect pass rush to go up and run stop to go down.

There is always a tradeoff.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

right now they arnt even the best in todays nfl. they are good but i wouldnt be able to even put them in a list with the best of all time.

• 1 decade ago

best d line all time GIANTS in 07-08 did you see what they did to the patriots nobody touched brady all year 50+ sacks come on now in this day and age 13 sacks in one game give credit where its due tuck didnt even start 10.5 sack amazing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.