How long before oxalic acid poisoning symptoms appear in a small dog?

I cleaned the kitchen floor Friday afternoon with Zud, a cleaner that contains oxalic acid. My ten pound shitz-hu puppy accidentally got into the kitchen and ran around a bunch (little white paw prints all over the house). I'm pretty sure she didn't ingest it, but just in case how long would it take... show more I cleaned the kitchen floor Friday afternoon with Zud, a cleaner that contains oxalic acid. My ten pound shitz-hu puppy accidentally got into the kitchen and ran around a bunch (little white paw prints all over the house). I'm pretty sure she didn't ingest it, but just in case how long would it take before symptoms would appear? It's been at least 24 hours and she doesn't show any significant symptoms. She may be pooping a little more frequently (but same total daily volume and consistency-sorry if too much detail) and she may be drinking a little more (or I might be paying closer attention), but she has the same appetite, energy level, and urinary habits. I just need to know how long I need to watch her or if she's already in the clear? Thanks in advance.