Please some help incorporating the color wheat into my fall wedding?

Thanks for any help! I am getting married this fall, and one color I have is eggplant (bridesmaid dresses). This morning, I started playing with wheat being the other color, but I am having trouble coming up with creative and simple ideas on how to work that into the decor. Our budget is limited. I am... show more Thanks for any help! I am getting married this fall, and one color I have is eggplant (bridesmaid dresses). This morning, I started playing with wheat being the other color, but I am having trouble coming up with creative and simple ideas on how to work that into the decor. Our budget is limited. I am especially looking for cute way to create bunches of wheat for table centerpieces. I’ve found a couple, but they seem limited. Additionally, can wheat be worked into flowers fairly easily? Lastly, I was also trying to look for ideas on how to display wheat tactfully at the church.

Thanks again!