My baby is 9 weeks old and is sleeping from 10pm-6am, but will not take naps during the day. Any suggestions?

He is on a good feeding schedule 6-9-12-3-6-9. Then goes to sleep at 10pm. He just wants to stay up and look around during the day. He is not crying when he is awake but does want to be held after about 15-30 minutes in a swing or chair. I have tried the pacifer, rocking, "crying it out", nothing works.... show more He is on a good feeding schedule 6-9-12-3-6-9. Then goes to sleep at 10pm. He just wants to stay up and look around during the day. He is not crying when he is awake but does want to be held after about 15-30 minutes in a swing or chair. I have tried the pacifer, rocking, "crying it out", nothing works. Sometimes he will fall asleep with me holding him, but will wake up as soon as I put him in his crib.