Fellow Christians may I ask if you would pray for me please?

I have problems with sleep paralysis and I am having terrifying experiences. I am afraid to go to sleep each night.

I have prayed to God every night but they are still occuring.

Thank you and God Bless

Yes I know but I am in distress PirateAM. I don't usually ask.

Thank you very much to all of you. I want to give you all best answer but as that is not possible I will let the voters decide on this one. I really appreciate your support.

• Marie

Yes, I would be honored to pray for you! What tuberoot says is right. I would further advise you to stay away from anything that may be opening a door for demons to come in. Astrology, any kind of spiritism. You are going to have a fight on your hands, but you must remove anything in your home that has anything to do with spiritism or astrology, Ouija boards.Rid your home of these things, they are unclean. I know this may sound crazy to you, but do it. Renounce these things in the name of Jesus Christ. You are fighting against the spiritual realm and very bad forces. They are called demons. Rebuke these things in the name of Jesus Christ.

Father, we come before You and lift up this man to You, he is being tormented by the evil one. We know that You are a God who delivers and restores.Father, please deliver this man from the devices of the devil who seeks to devour and destroy his life. Father, we bind the demonic spirits that are tormenting this man, in the name of Jesus Christ. If there is anything unclean in this man's life or home, please help him rid himself of these things and turn his life over to You! We thank You that You are delivering and restoring this man to peace that passes all understanding. We thank You that with You ALL things are possible and nothing is out of Your reach! Help his mind to be stayed on You. Deliver him from the evil one! We thank You that You are giving him all he needs to be an overcomer! Thank you that he will turn away from those things that separate him from You. We leave him in Your hands, Father. In Jesus' name............amen!

Sir, I urge you to rid yourself of the things that have caused this! If you dabble with these things, you are putting yourself in danger!

May the Lord bless you, protect you and deliver you.You should also contact a clergyman right away.

†In His Service Prayer Warrior†

There's nothing wrong with asking! If anyone does not like it, well, no one forced them to see this question.

Goodness, I get that as well. Get a sleep test if your insurance will cover it, if you have one. and set aside a night you can stay overnight in a hospital. I will do that myself as soon as I can.

I know what you mean. I especially get it when I dream about a room full of cobwebs, covered from ceiling to floor, and at least one spider. To make it not as bad, only sleep on your sides. If you can catch it fast enough before you cannot move, get up for a few minutes nad walk around.

Shoot, I always fear I'm going to die when I have it. So sorry for you!

Bless you, and I will pray.

Source(s): Rainbow Of Unconditional Love Prayer Warrior <*)))><

I have been there. And I think that it's a mistake to only refer to it as sleep paralysis. I had terrifying experiences too, but you are God's chosen and you must endure! The enemy wants you to be weak, but through God we are made strong.

My experiences with sleep paralysis had to do with demonic attacks. But the lesson I learned is not to try to be physical - you are not in a physical realm after all!

You are in the spirit, and God knows all about where you are and what is going on and what is bothering you. What you are going through is terrible, I know. But you are being tested my friend and brother. It's a blessing! Memorize scripture, be strong in the Spirit of God. FAST! You are blessed by God and in your dreams say the words that the Lord has given us in faith. They wont attack you when God is on your breath and in your mind.

You have lived through all those experiences. Did you thank God in earnest? He has you alive and tested as in a fire. You will survive again in Jesus name.

Father God, i lift up this gentlemen who is struggling with sleep. Lord in the Psalms you said that good sleep comes from the Lord- i pray that you would protect this man in his sleep- allow him to sleep without fear and guide him to help that he can deal with his sleep paralysis. Lord i pray also that through these trials that he'll get to know more about you. Please protect him from any demonic attacks. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Hey Bro... when the terror occurs- just say the name of Jesus- the Bible says there is power in that name... and if you don't know Jesus yet- ask Him into your heart- and He will fill you with His Holy Spirit... God Bless...

Nickster

You bet. I'll take a moment of silence to pray for you right now, then I'll type what I said. I just prayed for you and here's what I said, "Dear Heavenly Father, I uplift my new friend who I'm writing to right now who is battling sleep problems. I ask that You please allow him to get a good night's sleep without fear. In Your Son's name I pray amen."

Keep me posted on your situation, and don't give up on the prayer! God answers prayers on His own timing. You may not get an answer yet, but keep the faith!

• I will say a prayer for you tonight that God heals your body and allows you to rest. I know that with God all things are possible. For in Psalms 34:1" I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth." Only a true child of God can praise him in the time of illness..May God Bless you and keep you is my prayer..God loves us more than we know..Good Luck with being able to rest..

Hello, Golden Valley...:

I have prayed for you, and sympathize with your condition.

Attempt to get enough exercise during your waking hours to induce sleep, and maintain a regular sleep schedule. Take any meds your doctor prescribes.

Your condition is not harmful, but is frightening. Let God be your comfort, and if He does not outright heal you, He will be a strength and comfort during your problematic life.

Blessings and peace in Jesus, Ben Yeshua

Well, we are going to ask the Lord to do for you so you can get rest with no fear... Lord, we come before You on behalf of this one who is having a very difficult time...asking You in Your Mercy to have Compassion upon them, and to restore to them the "ease" and Peace of mind, by allowing them to Know in their heart that You have "touched them, and they can go to bed at night finally, and be thankful for a good nights rest...and not just "one" but the many that will follow, because of Your Love and Grace that will be upon them from now on..in Jesus Name, we Thank You Lord..Amen...

† Priestly Prayer Warrior †

Heavenly Father, I lift this young man who calls himself Golden Valley Guy, up to you. Father, take the sleep problems from this young man and relieve the paralysis that invades his body. Lord, take the terror away and rebuke the these things from his body and mind. Give him peace and comfort at night Lord and ease his mind and body and give him peaceful sleep Lord. When he prays Lord, let my prayer be with him and agree, let him receive your loving touch and comfort and give him the faith to believe and receive your care. I pray this in Jesus name, Amen

Dear Heavenly Father we ask that you help him to resolve his sleeping disorders. Give him the help he need to over come this problem. I know you will take care of him, and will give him piece of mind ,so he can overcome the fear of falling asleep. Take this disorder from him. I thank you Lord in advance, for what you are about to do in his life. You are such a gracious and merciful Father. I ask these things in you precious name. Amen.

Source(s): t Concerned Prayer Warrior t