Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Sex before marriage or marriage before sex?

Update:

Lol I go for marriage first. It's just that a lot of people are into dirty things these days and wondered if they care about respect to themselves and all

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

marriage before sex

• 1 decade ago

Sex before marriage.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ofcourse, it is marriage before sex is the best, but people with this mentality are very rare nowadays, and their number is reducing day by day.

To keep your virginity until marriage is really appreciable and be adoptable by others too. Then the face of the world will be something else. You are doing a good job and keep it up.

• 1 decade ago

Sex before marriage, that way you have it sometime.Sex ends with marriage so...the only real choice is sex before:0

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Marriage before sex...so old fashioned.

Your priest says so, but then they are not the ones you are going to get into bed with night after night, nor they can help if you found out later your spouse is frigid and basically the marriage is doomed.

• 1 decade ago

Sex before marriage, but I don't think you should have sex too young.

• Mel
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sex before marriage. No matter how compatible you think you are, bad sex can ruin a marriage. I know several people who ended up divorcing because they were not sexually compatible and didn't know it until they were married. All were christians.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sex at 17

• 1 decade ago

I definitely think it's a great thing to wait till marriage. It must be an amazing experience on your wedding night when you finally give yourself entirely to your husband and only your husband. I think that it's a beautiful thing to share together.

... I'm not a virgin. So I won't experience that "first time magic" with my whoever my husband will be but .. it would've been nice.

• 1 decade ago

Marriage before sex.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.