Should McCain choose Condoleeza Rice as VP and REALLY win the election?

She's smart. She's a person of color. She's experienced. She fills out the Republican team for this year's election very well. And a McCain/Rice ticket would really screw with Obama's plans for the presidency! What could the PC police say?....hmmmm? What do you think, good idea? show more She's smart. She's a person of color. She's experienced. She fills out the Republican team for this year's election very well.

And a McCain/Rice ticket would really screw with Obama's plans for the presidency! What could the PC police say?....hmmmm?

What do you think, good idea?
Update: I hear she wants the job......I think she should be considered.
Update 2: I completely agree, Scorpio!
Update 3: ambrosechevelle:

So now you're starting your negative bullsh*t on another powerful woman.

Tell me, little boy, just what type of proof do you have, exactly, that Ms. Rice is a lesbian? Uh......not that there's anything wrong with that, right, Obamites?
Update 4: Carpe diem: Sure, all those things you say may be true, but she's BLACK....and that's all Obamites care about, isn't it........getting the first BLACK PERSON in the White House?......Who cares about little ol' things like ability, intestinal fortitude, or well-considered strategies when... show more Carpe diem:

Sure, all those things you say may be true, but she's BLACK....and that's all Obamites care about, isn't it........getting the first BLACK PERSON in the White House?......Who cares about little ol' things like ability, intestinal fortitude, or well-considered strategies when you've got "identity politics" going for you, hmmmm?