65 ways to get kicked out of wal-mart?
2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, “Code
in Warehouses,…”and see what happens.
3. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay away.
4.Find one of the workers who is making a pyramid or a display of
something and as soon as they are finished with it, ask for the thing
that’s on the bottom and have a panic attack until they give it to you.
5. Get on the loud speaker and declare a “Going Out of Business Sale,
All Items 99% Off”
6. Buy a $200 item and pay for it all in pennies. Lose count at least
7. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme
from ‘Mission Impossible’.
8. Move a ‘CAUTION - WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
9. Sit down and relax on the patio furniture until they kick you out
10. Set up a tent in the camping department
11. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick
12. Take pictures of absolutely everything.
13. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask ‘Why
can't you people just leave me alone?
14. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say “PICK
ME! PICK ME!”
17. See what you can “catch” by casting fishing poles into different
18. Play football and see how many people you can get to join in.
19. Play soccer using the whole store as your field
20. Try on bras over your clothes in the middle of the store.
21. Try to get people to race you across the store.
22. Sit on the floor and watch T. V. in the electronics department.
23. Pretend to speak a different language and see how many weird looks
24. Super glue quarters to the floor and count how many people try to
pick them up
25. Switch all the radios to strange stations suck as polka or Mexican
rap and turn the volume all the way up.
26. Fill up carts and just leave them around the store.
27. When someone is behind you in a narrow aisle, walk very slowly,
humming to yourself.
28. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and pretend to be superman.
30. Walk up to random strangers and say “I haven't seen you in so
31. Do the same thing, except ask for their autograph.
32. Play Red Rover with other customers. Except don't tell them that
33. Test brushes and combs
34. Take up an entire toy aisle with a G. I. Joe vs. Rescue Heroes
battle of epic proportions.
35. Take bets on the battle.
36. Have sword fights with tubes of wrapping paper.
37. Follow people.
38. Play with the price scanners.
39. Spray air-freshener everywhere.
40. Play with the automatic doors.
41. Make a pillow fort.
43. Shopping cart races. Enough said.
44. Crawl into gym bags and laundry hampers.
48. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s
49. “Re-alphabetize” the books.
50. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,
quickly make off with it without saying a word.
51. Running around the store screaming Walmart stinks, Walmart stinks
let’s go to target!
52. Buy a candy bar. Eat it. Get back in line. Buy another candy bar.
Eat it. Get back in line. Repeat until you get bored.
53. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines, relax and if
the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't
get out much, ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
57. Spill clear soap down an aisle.
58. Talk to the lady at the cash register for a whole 20 minutes about
59. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal
position and scream.”NO! NO! It’s those voices again!!!!”
60. Pretend to be a monkey and get on all fours screaming
“Oo-oo-aaa-aa!” And attack whoever buys bananas
61.Run up and down aisle with underwear on your head singing" I'm captain underpants until someone stops you
62.Open three packs of tissue and blow your nose in them and give them to other customers.
63.Take a bottle of tooth paste and wright"I was here"
64.Do the worm in the middle of the store.
65. Run around the store yelling"Code 4"