About God,i'm not a prophet,but ppl do really disappoint me when they say "there's no proof to believe in God"

wat kind of parents do they have? especially wen one McR fan tells he/she doesn't believe in God,it does really strike me. wen they see His big univers?do they have real proofs?if there's no proof to believe in Him,what's the proof not to believe in Him?! if they don't believe in Bible,they can... show more wat kind of parents do they have?
especially wen one McR fan tells he/she doesn't believe in God,it does really strike me. wen they see His big univers?do they have real proofs?if there's no proof to believe in Him,what's the proof not to believe in Him?!
if they don't believe in Bible,they can search in other holy books,the great example is Quran(Muslims' holy book)
even it was written 1400 yrs ago,but God's talked about everything that a person needs to know to have a good complete life in THIS world and in the next world-->sent to heaven
there are many scientific subjects in Quran (we search abt them in school),for example electron,science of germ,astronomy,and ...
all the scientific things that scientists have discovered till now,but there are still more more more things to find out,it amy takes centuries,or maybe never.
but God has talked abt them in Quran.surely.
i promise u if u read it and its explanations and paraphrases,u'll think about it(...)
Update: (...)u must search in Quran or any other holy books,how can u be an athesit when you don't know a thing about God's power? i don wanna hurt u or insult u,but guys,be careful,there IS another world,wen we have to answer God's question and give our reasons to be atheists. think about ur beliefes,change... show more (...)u must search in Quran or any other holy books,how can u be an athesit when you don't know a thing about God's power?
i don wanna hurt u or insult u,but guys,be careful,there IS another world,wen we have to answer God's question and give our reasons to be atheists.
think about ur beliefes,change them
i'm so sorry.pity for McR fans who has a cross shape in their nick anme in Y!A,but say "we don't believe in God,cuz there's no proof!"
animals are better than the atheist person
by the way,do u know wat "CROSS" is???!!!!what symbol?
sexy and whore singers/actors wear a cross necklace ,but they don't even know wat it means!!!
all my words:
i'm so sorry and scared for ppl who just live and want THIS material world
14 answers 14