wii fit or guitar hero 3?

i have £70 so i can only buy 1 of these games for now, please help me choose which 1 i should get first

i really like guitar hero 3 i have played it before i and i thought it was a great game my friends like the game and so do my family so i think it will be a great wii game for me to get

on the other hand i have been waiting to get wii fit for a while because it looks great and i have heard it's great but i am don't desperate to get it yet

so which 1 should i get ?

guitar hero 3 for the wii

or

wii fit

please tell me which one you would get and why?

dont know but i think they both look really good. i would really like to get both of them aswell so i best start saving. personally, i would get the wii fit because it will be out of stock soon i bet not if already, andd you can do loads on that. (i also really wanna get rhis because i desperatley wanna lose weight) on the other hand guitar hero 3 is expensive for a game and a guitar and you can only use it for one purpose unlike the wii fit, and by christmas im pretty sure it will be cheaper plus the christmas offers. so if i was you, i think you should get wii fit. hope i helped. : ) (also the balance board you get with wii fit can be used for different games so its loads of games in one)

At the moment, I would purchase Guitar Hero III. I actually have it and it is a lot of fun. Plus, every time you hear one of the songs, you want to play the game so badly.

I pre-ordered Wii Fit and I think it is cool, but I would wait for it because I believe that Wii Fit is not going to hold your interest as long as Guitar Hero III would. Do not get me wrong, I do believe that it is a good thing, I just prefer Guitar Hero III. And even though Nintendo is coming out with about ten more games that is compatible with the balance board, I would wait until a few of them come out. Even though Nintendo is making them, that does not mean that you will like them (but chances are that you will).

It's a difficult one because they are both great games but my choice would be Wii Fit because of the Wii Balance Board - it's going to give you loads more fun in the long term. The only downside to consider is that right now, besides Wii Fit, there'll be no other games for it until mid-June when Family Ski is released in the UK.

I would probably get guitar hero three because it's a pretty sweet game and if you buy the bundle which includes the guitar or 2 guitars or whatever then you're safe with any upcoming guitar hero games in the future :D

• DeeDee

guitar hero 3

guitar hero 3

Wii Fit, because of the ballance board.

Unlike the GH3 guitar, it will be used for several upcoming games.

i would go with guitar hero 3

guitar hero 3,for now that is

Wii Fit, to me, seems so f'in stupid. If you want to exercise, go for a run or something, dont get a video game.

Sooooo, GH3.