wii fit or guitar hero 3?

i have £70 so i can only buy 1 of these games for now, please help me choose which 1 i should get first

i really like guitar hero 3 i have played it before i and i thought it was a great game my friends like the game and so do my family so i think it will be a great wii game for me to get

on the other hand i have been waiting to get wii fit for a while because it looks great and i have heard it's great but i am don't desperate to get it yet

so which 1 should i get ?

guitar hero 3 for the wii

or

wii fit

please tell me which one you would get and why?

errrrrrrr both look gr8 i hav guiatr hero so err get guitar on cheap and get both yay

i dont know but i think they both look really good. i would really like to get both of them aswell so i best start saving. personally, i would get the wii fit because it will be out of stock soon i bet not if already, andd you can do loads on that. (i also really wanna get rhis because i desperatley wanna lose weight) on the other hand guitar hero 3 is expensive for a game and a guitar and you can only use it for one purpose unlike the wii fit, and by christmas im pretty sure it will be cheaper plus the christmas offers. so if i was you, i think you should get wii fit. hope i helped. : ) (also the balance board you get with wii fit can be used for different games so its loads of games in one)

Source(s): :)

I would Say Guitar Hero 3 because it's awesome and has a lot of great songs. Also, you can battle people online such as strangers or friends.

Personally wii fit looks retarded and kind of stupid. If you play most games by yourself, you shouldn't get wii fit.

It depends, if you're overweight, you should purchase Wii Fit. But, if you want to have a lot more fun and lay music, choose Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock!

guitar hero 3 is a personal choice and i think that it will be a much better buy that wii fit...as u can play it with many people..

Get Guitar Hero 3. Trust me, you will never get bored of it. Any other game in the world gets boring eventually, but not Guitar Hero.

the choice is all your but i would get wii fit mainly because it really does keep you fit and it's something the whole family can play gh3 on the other hand is great but take a while to get use to but gets boring in the end. its all down to you my freind

well i have played guitar hero 3 before and its awsome so i would go with that one,and ive never played wii fit or anything so i wouldnt get that one

Source(s): like you said you really like guitar hero and you want wii fit but can go without it so you should get guitar hero

GH3 cuz its alot more fun and i dislike sports

well i got gh3 and i love it. it has more benifits. hand-eye cor. exersize ur arms its pretty cool.