Why don't a lot of male bathrooms have changing stations for fathers to change their childs diapers?

I have a wonderful nephew who's father used to be a full-time dad, and he noticed that many public washrooms don't have changing stations. I thought we were living in modern times where men and women were both equal, and who share parenting responsibilities. have you noticed the same thing? what's... show more I have a wonderful nephew who's father used to be a full-time dad, and he noticed that many public washrooms don't have changing stations. I thought we were living in modern times where men and women were both equal, and who share parenting responsibilities.

have you noticed the same thing? what's your opinion on this?
Update: he was recently at chapters (indigos in the states) and needed to change my nephew. they didn't have a family washroom and didn't have a changing station in the mens either. this is just one of many examples.