What does to drop a bollock mean?
- GrahamHLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
It is a delightful British expression meaning to make a blunder, make a gaffe, be culpable of a social miscalculation.
- ChewLv 41 decade ago
1. Make a verbal mistake such as asking an overweight lady when the child is due!
2. loosing a hairy appendage!
- MICHAEL PLv 71 decade ago
It's a quaint English phrase, steeped in tradition, that quintessentially means to do something that makes you look like a jerk .... a veritable 'faux pas' ..... a clanger .....
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 1 decade ago
To testiculatorally fluff your persona, and make a pratt of ones self
- vambo the fourthLv 51 decade ago
To be guilty of a faux pas.
- robynbikerLv 51 decade ago
youve made a mistake