promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

OF WHAT USE TO THE UK ARE THE HORDES OF EASTERN EUROPEAN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS Who have daily massed at first?

Sangatte and now Cherbourg?Will they effectively destroy our lives in the UK?Should we blame the wonderful New Labour.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

none whatsoever. let's hope they leave as quick as they came. and i hope the politically correct grassing bsastards on here who don't like free speech, or different points of view to them don't report you. grassing pricks.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

Sorry to disillusion all the each and every day Mail haters (and enable's settle for it - that's a crap newspaper) - yet eastern Europeans DO poach fish interior the united kingdom. clean water fish are in many situations eaten in eastern Europe - whilst Brits tend to treat clean-water species as appropriate for interest fishing basically. I even have been on immigration raids to eastern eu homes and that i've got seen the clean-water species striking to dry interior the kitchen. have not seen any swans nonetheless.

• thingy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Those Eastern Europeans are not illegal. They are now part of EU so can come and go legally. The illegals n Cherbourg are more likely from Iraq or Palestine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mass immigration is used to keep wages down. Yes it is New Labours fault, But Conservatives or Li Dem's would be no different.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kati
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

they save our government the hassle of educating our children, our government can leave school-leavers to sign on, live on pitiful benefits and face a useless future while the immigrants arrive by the lorry load to do the jobs our school leavers should be doing. yes i blame new labour

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None of that makes sense. 'Who have daily massed at first' That isn't a sentence, what the hell are you talking about?

Yes lets bring in the tories, they've always done a bang up job of running the country!!

• 1 decade ago

I think I know what you are trying to say and yeah Labour are to blame!

• 1 decade ago

Well, in the US, immigrants are used to keep the liberals in power. I would imagine it's the same in the UK.

• 1 decade ago

The "hordes of EEII" are here to work to pay their ERNIC, to pay our OAP's. So why do we need them? Because our birth rate is 1.4 children per family and this is not suffice to sustain our economy. Therefore if you don't want the increase of EEII into our country, ask yourself the following questions: -

1. Have I done my part to the UK society of producing suffice children to stop the influx of EEII?

2. Will I do my part for the UK society of producing suffice children to stop the influx of EEII?

Before you start shooting your mouth off, think about what you can do for your country.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If your from another country and are complaining then go back to where you came from.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.