It is starting to get a little cold in Australia.. Do you like the change of a season..?

poll...hot or cold?

I will rug up..

well im wearing my uggies!

its getting pretty cold here now,i love spring and autumn,love the sun but not the humidity!

• Not when it snows. Depends somethings I like hot and some things I prefer to be cold.

Love the change in season.

Aahh.... curled up in front of a warm fire,hot chocolate,flannies,kitty asleep on my lap......

But it won't be long before I'll be whinging about the cold mornings,flooded roads,and the flu.,and looking forward to swimming ,barbies,jasmine,

but then there's the mozzies,humiditiy......

Guess there's always SOMETHING to look forward to.

Hopefully it'll be a nice winter this year. My son and I are returning to Australia (well it'll be his first trip) and I was worried about the heat knocking him about.

June should be nice though.

Poll: Cold.

Someone in Oz told me how cold it's been getting.... quite chilly actually! But what a relief from how hot it was just recently!

• Shara

lt sure is, lm all rugged up.. here in Victoria.

Hot or Cold= l prefer Cold.

It's bad enough that we missed our proper summer, now I've already had to light my fire place! Luckily I still have wood from last year. Today was better than yesterday though.

I like it H O T ..........

Source(s): From somewhere along the far south coast NSW

it is getting colder.................but today we had a stunning day in Sydney

hot, hot, hot...........we can go swimming

but I like the cold change

It's always good when there is a change in seasons,,,the old one becomes kinda boring,,,,Better wear your warm clothes now,,,,x

Hot,,

Hot. But not too hot. Because I would burn as hell.