whats your favorite childhood video games?

im only 19 but i miss pacman world 1, Final Fantasy 7, GTA3, jammer lammy and parappa the rapper and all my need for speeds racecar games

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Mario Brothers(the original)

Pac man

Donkey Kong!!

The game with the projector to the walls and you shoot those ducks lol

• 1 decade ago

Pac-Man

Missile Command

Pole Position

Demon Attack

Pitfall

Breakout

Joust

• Von
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Sega Genesis games: Castle of Illusion:Starring Mickey Mouse, the Lion King, Aladdin

Tetris!!!

• 1 decade ago

im 19, and Ms. Pacman is my favorite too! I have this awesome little game i bought at the swapmmet for 20 bucks, and you connect it to your TV and it has over 100 old school games including Ms.Pacman.

I also miss Sonic the Hedge hog games, and Steet Fighters.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Hi,

You can get Pacman Original for free from this link: http://bitly.com/1vX0uFU

it's a perfectly working link, no scam !

Pacman Original is one of the best and addictive games ever created. All you have to do is consume all the fruits in the environment and also you have to escape from your evil predators.

• 1 decade ago

They didn't have video games when I was a child ! Home game consoles didn't exist until I was well into my 20's.

My favorite early ones had to be played in arcades. I liked Asteroids, Joust, Missile Command and Pacman.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I miss the Nintendo 64 Mario Kart game!

• 3 years ago

large mario brothers mario kart soinic the hedgehog a million,2,3 spyro a million,2 resident evil a million,2 twisted metallic a million,2,3 ren and stimpy video pastime crash bandicoot animanics video pastime large mario sixty 4 legends of zelda a million,2 banjo and kazooie etc

• 1 decade ago

Super mario brothers,,,but l can remember playing asteroids and ping pong before that

• 1 decade ago

King's Quest, Oregon Trail, and PONG!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.