whats your favorite childhood video games?

im only 19 but i miss pacman world 1, Final Fantasy 7, GTA3, jammer lammy and parappa the rapper and all my need for speeds racecar games

Mario Brothers(the original)

Pac man

Donkey Kong!!

The game with the projector to the walls and you shoot those ducks lol

Pac-Man

Missile Command

Pole Position

Demon Attack

Pitfall

Breakout

Joust

• Von

Sega Genesis games: Castle of Illusion:Starring Mickey Mouse, the Lion King, Aladdin

Tetris!!!

im 19, and Ms. Pacman is my favorite too! I have this awesome little game i bought at the swapmmet for 20 bucks, and you connect it to your TV and it has over 100 old school games including Ms.Pacman.

I also miss Sonic the Hedge hog games, and Steet Fighters.

Hi,

You can get Pacman Original for free from this link: http://bitly.com/1vX0uFU

it's a perfectly working link, no scam !

Pacman Original is one of the best and addictive games ever created. All you have to do is consume all the fruits in the environment and also you have to escape from your evil predators.

They didn't have video games when I was a child ! Home game consoles didn't exist until I was well into my 20's.

My favorite early ones had to be played in arcades. I liked Asteroids, Joust, Missile Command and Pacman.

I miss the Nintendo 64 Mario Kart game!

large mario brothers mario kart soinic the hedgehog a million,2,3 spyro a million,2 resident evil a million,2 twisted metallic a million,2,3 ren and stimpy video pastime crash bandicoot animanics video pastime large mario sixty 4 legends of zelda a million,2 banjo and kazooie etc

Super mario brothers,,,but l can remember playing asteroids and ping pong before that

King's Quest, Oregon Trail, and PONG!