Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 1 decade ago

What is going on with the Google homepage?

Have I missed something today? what are those shiny things?? lol

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

click on them

Source(s): what have you done with mr happy little miss naughty? hummm lol
  • 1 decade ago

its a artists artwork this week google is using a different piece of artwork everyday. if u click on the shiny things it will give u more information

• hafwen
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I know, those shiny things are really bizarre. God only knows what they are!

Maybe they're maracas (disco ones from the 1970s).

Or they could be groovy plungers for getting the gunge out of your U-bend...

• 1 decade ago

Its a picture of partially inflated shiny balloons. Its hard to see but if you look at this picture it makes a lot more sense.

http://www.ritnit.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/6...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ---
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't know I checked the calender thinking today may be some obscure holiday but I don't see anything

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It may be promotional to a artist or a company

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats artist work by jeff koons just to brighten the page up i think there supposed to be sum sort of instruments

if you hover oyur mouse over them it tells yu tha name then if you click it will show you more aritst work.

• 1 decade ago

i have no clue, i was trying to figure out the same thing. Normally they dont change it unless its a holiday and the last time i checked, today is not a holiday.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they look like measuring scoops... odd. maybe its international cooking day... hey, wait a minute, its the day before may 1st, thats a celebration day in some places.. pagan festival type stuff spring?

• 1 decade ago
  • Brian
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Too much time on their hands

Still the best search site though

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.