Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

What can I do about my fatty liver?. c?

I have just been diagnosed with "non alcoholic fatty liver disease, thoughI have high cholesterol ,the specialist attributed it too me" being half a stone over weight, this makes no sense to me as I know poeple twice as haevey and twice my age, who do not have this condition. He recoomends " diet and exersize., I alraedy do exersize size three times a week, and eat seansably.

I fear devlponing cirhosses, might someone have any ideas for reasion why I may have this, and how it might be cured?.

Favorite Answer

It's caused by high cholesterol, being overweight and having a genetic predisposition. The genetics are why not every overweight person develops a fatty liver.

You must eat a lower calorie diet with much less fat in it, and do more strenuous exercise. Try to lose at least half a stone. If you're predisposed to liver disease, it can't hurt to lose a little more, maybe a stone.

It's not fair that some people get it and others don't, but if you don't do all you can now then you will get cirrhosis. So however unlikely it seems, you should change your diet and exercise more.

Fatty liver disease affects a whopping 30% of the population. That's 30 out of every 100 people! And some estimates have it at 33%.

And if you're overweight, it's even worse overweight people are extremely more likely than healthy weight individuals to develop this condition.

In other words, you're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Other fatty liver sufferers have reversed their condition, lost weight, and rediscovered their energy, using completely natural remedies. And that means you can, too!

Keep reading to discover more...

I think I'm right in saying that eating too much red meat can contribute to a fatty liver. Certainly, when that guy made his documentary film about McDonalds, where he ate their burgers every day for a month or so, the medics told him he was starting to develop a fatty liver - along with other medical problems.

Treatment focuses on the factors that may cause the disease. If you are overweight or obese, do what you can to gradually lose weight -- no more than 1 or 2 pounds a week. A recent study showed that weight loss of at least 9% over a period of months can help reverse NASH. Even less weight loss than this can help lessen buildup of fat in the liver.

Eat a balanced and healthy diet and increase your physical activity. In addition to limiting calories, avoid diets rich in refined, rapidly digested carbohydrates. This includes limiting foods such as bread, grits, rice, potatoes, corn, and concentrated sugar that is found in sports drinks and juice.

My friend who used to suffer from fatty liver in 1 years, she had treated by many ways based on the information on the book .As a result of becoming heathier and more feel comfortable. you can see the book in oder to understand more at: http://adola.net/go/fattyliver-bible/

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What can I do about my fatty liver?. c?

I have just been diagnosed with "non alcoholic fatty liver disease, thoughI have high cholesterol ,the specialist attributed it too me" being half a stone over weight, this makes no sense to me as I know poeple twice as haevey and twice my age, who do not have this condition. He...

Source(s): fatty liver c: https://shortly.im/NtFQO

Fatty liver (hepatic steatosis) is excessive accumulation of lipid in hepatocytes, the most common liver response to injury.

Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis is a syndrome that develops in patients who are not alcoholic and produces liver damage that is histologically indistinguishable from alcoholic hepatitis. It develops most often in middle-aged women, many of whom are overweight or have increased blood sugar or lipids. Pathogenesis is poorly understood but appears to be linked to insulin resistance (eg, as in obesity or the metabolic syndrome). Most patients are asymptomatic. Laboratory findings include elevations in aminotransferase levels. Biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis. Treatment includes elimination of causes and risk factors.

Your best defense against nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is to maintain a healthy weight and normal cholesterol and blood sugar levels. This strategy, along with avoiding excess alcohol and other substances that could be harmful to your liver, can help reduce your risk of liver disease.

Fatty liver to find your answer go to

www.healthline.com

Death and fibrosis of liver tissue. Many causes, mainly toxin induced.

Can't cure it as the cells have been lost and your liver is, well, screwed. Best thing you can do is try to diet and exercise and give your liver less toxins to deal with, other than that, its a transplant mate.

Source(s): I'm a nurse

Use fruit to add natural sweetness instead of white sugar. Try this muffin recipe.

• Evan

try to eat several a lesser number of articles of your food