promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can Anyone tell me a website to get some Articles for my school project?

Can Anyone tell me a website to get some Articles for my school project

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Call me crazy, but if you were able to find and sign up for Yahoo Answers you should be able to find your own articles.

To Krissy: Nice spelling.

To Alexander: Yeah, you're right... We have really been too hard on kids. We shouldn't ask them to spell correctly or use proper grammar. What was I thinking? Sorry Krissy.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

The word mythology refers to a body of myths/stories that a particular culture believes to be true and that use the supernatural to interpret natural events and to explain the nature of the universe and humanity. Mythology also refers to the branch of knowledge dealing with the collection, study and interpretation of myths, also known as mythograp Historically, the important approaches to the study of mythological thinking have been those of Vico, Schelling, Schiller, Jung, Freud, Lévy-Bruhl, Levi-Strauss, Frye, the Soviet school, and the Myth and Ritual School. Myths are narratives about divine or heroic beings, arranged in a coherent system, passed down traditionally, and linked to the spiritual or religious life of a community, endorsed by rulers or priests. Once this link to the spiritual leadership of society is broken, they lose their mythological qualities and become folktales

• 1 decade ago

what do u mean by articals??>...... if u mean like newspaper articals then go on ur local newspapers web site, and they mite have some, if u don't find anything there then try nbc.com, or fox.com(they mite have some news articals that u can get something from.......

• 1 decade ago

dont be rude to krissy.

id say google it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

google it

• 1 decade ago

the LIBRARY!!!

• 1 decade ago

its called WALMART!!!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.