Have you wanted to yell at another's child because they were rude but you couldn't?

A child threw sand at my brother at the playground and his mother did nothing. I told her that her child was wrong and he should apologize but his mother told be to mind my beeswax and gave me a dirty look. And sometimes children will run in stores and throw things with no respect for people or say rude things.... show more A child threw sand at my brother at the playground and his mother did nothing. I told her that her child was wrong and he should apologize but his mother told be to mind my beeswax and gave me a dirty look.
And sometimes children will run in stores and throw things with no respect for people or say rude things. And they will be allowed to cry for a long time and no one will tell them shh! Or else they scream and knock things down.
This is disrespectful.
Is it okay to tell them stop?