Who will become our next President, John McCain, Barack Hussein Obama, or Ron Paul?

My choice for the Presidency is John McCain. I agree with his policies and he demonstrates courage, intelligence and integrity that will serve our nation well with our allies and foreign leaders worldwide. He has gained the respect of his collegues and his supporters and the people of our country. He is a war... show more My choice for the Presidency is John McCain. I agree with his policies and he demonstrates courage, intelligence and integrity that will serve our nation well with our allies and foreign leaders worldwide. He has gained the respect of his collegues and his supporters and the people of our country. He is a war hero and his experience in the military cannot be compared by any other!!!

So who is your choice for our next President, and why. Please refrain from the rhetoric racists comments and answers, although, that will be impossible for you Barack Hussein Obama supporters. I am not asking any Hillary Clintons supporters this question, just those three above.

I thank you kindly for your respectful answers! Peace!