Does anyone know about any good work from home jobs that do not require a fee?

• NPO
    Favorite Answer

A home based "job" is not going to bring you a sufficient amount of income. You will only be paid minimum wage. Most companies don't feel they need to pay anyone more then that because their gas cost is eliminated. What people don't realize, what about your spouse? Do they still have to drive to work every day? Grocery shopping, outings, and things like that are still going to cost gas. If your married and you have a minimum waged job, pretty much your entire pay check will be going to your spouse's gas tank with the gas prices these days. Then you still have the normal bills you need to pay each month as well, food, utilities, mortgage (rent for most people). Think about how much money you spend in that alone? If you need more income, I don't see how a minimum wage home "job" is going to cut it then. If a minimum wage job is sufficient then email me and I can give you a referal to apply for a home job. I won't guarantee that you will get the job, I have no control over that. The compeititon is really high for home based jobs. Another reason why they pay such a low amount to work at home. However if this is sufficent amount of income, your more then welcome to email me and I'll refer you over to some companies that you can apply for.

If you really want to work from home, and want to make a sufficient amount of income, then I suggest you start your own home based business. There are many different kinds of home based businesses to get involved in. Child Daycare Centers, Catering, Scrap Booking, Telecommunications, Candle Making, Travel agents, Tax Preparations, Health etc. Most home based business cost under $500 to start. Depending on what you want to get involved in doing. Home based businesses have the same income opportunity as a tradition store front business like a shoe store, Subway etc. With a Home Based Business, you don't have all the over head expenses as you do with traditional businesses. Just about everything in your home, becomes a tax write off.

When you first start a business, their is no money made at first. You have to build it up. No matter what business you get involved in. The more effort you put into it and how hard your willing to work it, the faster you start making a sufficient amount of income. If you calculate the amount of hours you put into a regular job or a home "job" and the little you get paid, you would be better off starting a simple home based business, but make a lot more money and have more advantages.

In home based businesses, depending on which one you get involved in, it usually takes about 2 to 4 weeks to start making an average income. (about the same time frame as your first payroll period) Then as you keep working your business, 4 to 6 weeks to increase that income, and 3 to 6 months to be self sufficient. That is only if you put the time and effort into it. If you just say "I started a business" and don't put any time or the effort needed in your business, then you won't make an income.

Most people have full time jobs and run their business on the side. When their business reaches the income level they desire, they put their normal jobs down and continue with their business growing. Other's dive into it head first and tackle it and get it going faster. Either way, you have the same opportunity to make a sufficient amount of income.

I don't know what you enjoy doing, hobbies, interests etc, so I'm not sure which home based business to refer you over to. I can let you know what my husband and I have been involved in for over six years. For some more ideas you are more then welcome to take a look at my 360 page blog on home based business opportunities. There are over a half a dozen different ones to look at.

The business we chose to get involved in was more practical to us and something people used on a daily bases and wouldn't know what they would do without. We didn't have to worry about when money runs tight for them that they'd run to the nearest store and buy the items on sale, or have to cut back expenses and drop what I was providing some sort of service to make ends meet for them. We also wanted to make sure that they were registered with the BBB, who was involved with the company. They have also have been featured in several magazines like USA Today, Success, Fortune etc. Inc 500 also rated us the 22nd fastest growing company in our first five years. We are world wide with headquarters in in Farmington Hills Michigan, Carolina, Canada, Europe, Australia. So it's a pretty good sized organization to be involved in.

We partnered up with a 15 year old world wide company that offers services that people use every day and pay for anyway. Services like Local and Long distance telephone services, Internet, digital, video, VOIP, Satellite TV, and all the major cellular phone providers like Verizon, T-mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Nextell, Alltel etc. as well.

How many people do you know, or know of around the world that uses one or more of these services? That's another reason why we chose this business because everyone uses one or more. It's a service that people are not going to give up on because money is tight. People are going to pay their utility bills before they purchase the top brand of soap when they can easily run to the dollar store and buy a package of 4 for a dollar instead of a bar for $2 sort of thing. You know what I mean? We save people money on services that they are already using and paying for, and offer them services that they don't have, but would like to. As an example, say they have a local and long distance telephone service, they want Internet, I offer them the Internet as well as save them money on their local and long distance telephone service, they accept and then every single month these people pay these bills that they are going to anyway, every month we make a percentage. This is a very profitable business to get involved in. A lot of money involved in this industry!

If you'd like more information, your more then welcome to email me at anytime at tvague@seafaringopportunities.org

If you are an accomplished typist - word processor and have recently visited your local city college or university librarian, you can apply as a "certified" graduate typist, earning between $1.50 to $2.00 per page for a master or doctoral thesis. The librarian will provide you with a sample of the typing template (i.e., margin settings, font selection, page set up, etc.) in order to complete these projects. An average weekend income is about $300-$400 for two days work.

Good luck!

Try Richmails. You can earn $25 per referral. If you have own website try Wedtrafficblaster. Earn upto $2 per click to your site.

Sometimes 3rd party validation can be beneficial when we're evaluating something of importance. Here is some information that helped me better understand how Corporate America views Networking and Direct Sales.

In a past issue of Fortune Magazine (the one with Bill Gates on the cover) there was an interesting article focusing on the sputtering economy, and the independent contractors (associates) who are re-energizing the retail industry through the art of direct selling.

Here are a few paragraphs I that caught my attention:

"Call it the age of direct selling. With its emphasis on personal, one-on-one relationships between distributor and consumer, convenience, and a high degree of consumer education, the industry may be tailor-made for today's consumer and company.

"The result: The industry, with sales of $28.7 billion in the early 2000's, up 7.5% from before, has become a magnet for both corporate behemoths lured by its efficiencies and dozens of entrepreneurs attracted by the lower cost of market entry .

"...for example, Warren Buffett's biggest purchase was The Pampered Chef ... Hallmark's Binney and Smith is launching its own direct-selling company, called Big Yellow Box by Crayola .

"Most direct-selling businesses now employ a multilevel system, in which distributors earn money on their own sales in addition to those of people they recruit (called the 'downline') and individuals brought in by their personal recruits.

"That's different from the single-level approach, in which you only get commissions on your own sales. In 1990, about 20% of the Direct Selling Association members in the used the multilevel plan; today, it's about 80% ...

"'I saw ... something that I could do with my sons,' said Russ Widger Sr., a former manufacturing company owner ... 'I thought, with this business, they could do in about 10 years or less what had taken me more than 20 years with my conventional business.'

"'[Direct sales] provided me with security that I would not have achieved if I had continued working a regular job,' claimed Meg Kelly-Smith, a former banking executive. 'I compressed an entire career's worth of earnings into about five or six years.'

"A growing number of distributors are placing orders through their company's web site instead of using the usual faxes or snail-mail orders. Distributors are using ... web sites for help in recruitment and training ... and as a channel for customer reordering.

"In 1990, Lisa Wilbur was laid off from her $15,000-a-year secretarial job, living in a 12 by 70 foot trailer with her husband, and trying her best to stave off creditors. Then she decided to sign on with Avon . Over the past ten years she's made more than $1.4 million in bonuses ... not every representative makes nearly that much money or wants to. Many reps ... get into the business with the intention of working part-time or even, say, earning a little extra around the holidays.

"Although today's economic times offer a variety of challenges, solutions are available for those individuals willing to seek them out. With direct selling companies providing alternate avenues for income generation, more and more people are able to give their current jobs the pink slip."

- Fortune, The Power Issue, vol. 148, No. 3

This industry is being embraced by not only corporate America but business minded people around the globe. Network Marketing is no longer considered fringe. It is turning into mainstream business.

If you'd like to discuss this with me personally I'd be happy to give you a call. Make sure you leave your contact information at my website and I'll get in touch with you right away.

http://www.maximumglutathione.com

Best Wishes

Rex White

503-463-7336

FREE INTERNET BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Work at home on the Internet. Free quick courses shows you how. We supply free training to start your business. There is no cost to you. Start part time and make money in your spare time. All you have to do is sign up at http://www.iwantwebsite.com

most of the work from home websites are scam. i wasted so much money on them but found this website very useful. its free and has lots of work from home opportunities and ideas. good luck.

http://works-from-home.blogspot.com/

If you want to earn from home without investment means then just visit

http://www.workfrmhome.org/joomla

For latest work from home jobs just visit

http://www.work-from-home-123a.blogspot.com

• http://paydotcom.net/?affiliate=302392 go to this site sign up as an affiliate for free and you can sell other peoples products for a commision on free ads, free networks you can do free directories there are several free ways to earn money.

****************************************

**************************************...

I know a place which is personally using by me and recommended by me to my Friends.

They got a list of several websites.

This is a free website which is free for peoples who wants to earn through survey. They got a wide variety of websites. And it is for FREE!! FREE!! see the source box below.

And another website which is very famous for making money online is

Earn $10000 dollar per month without any investment.

See the Source Box below to get those links.

**************************************

**************************************

Source(s): ************************************** ************************************** Free SurveyList at http://www.FreeSurveyList.co.cc Earn $10000 dollar per month without any investment. here : http://www.SignupDollar.co.cc If you want to know anything about Making money online you can ask me and get answers from me at http://AskEssai.blogspot.com ********************************************************************* *********************************************************************

There are some introduction of working from home.Hope that can help you!

<---http://work-from-home.bigcashtoyou.com/

Unfortunately not... I've read these all are scams or other forms of fraud