Sex before marriage.....?

I know religious people think sex before marriage is a sin. My question is. What if you marry someone whom you've never had sex with, what if they ended up being really bad ( or boring ) in bed?

• Looney
    Favorite Answer

I don't know. My wife and I lived together for 2 years before we officially got married. Honestly, if there was no way to improve the sex, I'm not sure what I would do.

Why did you marry taht person in teh first place? One would assume its because you fell in love with him. If you truly love him, you'll overlook temporary things like being inexperiecned or "bad." Have the fun of sex is learnin about what pleases yoru partner anyway, so "experience" only really applies ot the individual partner. Make sense? his experience comes form being with someone else and that someone else doesn't have the same feelings about what you enjoy.

PLUS, as you grow older with yoru mate, you become better friends and that becomes more important. Here's an example; when my wife was pregnant with #1, sex wasn't as easy at it used to be....baby belly and all. After we ha dte baby, there is a standard waiting period of 6 weeks before you are suppsoed ot have sex again. NO sex is worse than BAD sex, right? Well, I didn't go fooling around on her.

Sex is important but its isn't the most important and it certainly isn't ALL important. It IS more important than being able to operate the dishwasher but its way below being a good friend.

• Roslyn

Basically marriage before sex is marrying your significant other then having sex. Sex before marriage is basically having sex before getting married to that person. Personally for me, I believe in sex before marriage, because I think if your in a committed & healthy relationship which will eventually lead into marriage then have sex all you want & it also depends on the maturity level of the relationship and how serious each person is about the relationship, but overall this is just my opinion.

Hi beloved,the reason why it is a sin,It's because you will be doing more harm then good to yourself.God made sex and it's great,I know it is very hard I did not wait I wish I had people back then speak to me and tell me the truth how an orgasm last only 5 lousy seconds,once you sleep with one it goes on and on ,but never mind that aids will kill ,maybe you might get pregnant,then your scared and of course the the guy tells you to get rid of it.he had his fun he walks away you have the guilt forever.God has these rules because he loves us so much not to be a kill joy,if you are a christian you have the fruit of the spirit in you which is Galatians5:22,23

love,joy,peace,long suffering,kindness,goodness,faithfulness,gentleness,and of course my favorite self control

so there is self control in us I still have areas that I need that on like my mouth. God finds a gentle and quit spirit most precious.And even if the guy or girl stinks in bed you can always teach them that is the fun part,if two people are virgins they don't know the difference anyway.

Marry someone who truly loves you enough to take the time to learn what pleases you in bed.

OH, and someone that YOU sincerely want to please in bed...since the real pleasure in sex is watching your partner's pleasure...

I guess you'll never know how really great sex can be if you both start out from scratch, and learn together.

EDIT:

Oh, please...not the car analogy!! Do you know how quickly a car depreciates? Do you intend to keep that car for the rest of your life?

The house? OK, so what if your house suffers some damage...I mean really expensive damage. Will you move into another house, if you can?

Probably.

Are you saying that when your spouse gets older, losing his hair, many years from now, you will no longer send him a valentine, a birthday greeting, a bottle of wine?

If your wife suffers in a car wreck, and she is badly damaged, perhaps crippled...will you simply move into another one?

C'mon, a husband or a wife is not like a car or a house....

Source(s): Experience, dear child... *smiles happily* Experience...... *sigh*

Sex is important but it should not be a main factor in any relationship. My girlfriend isn't good in bed at all but I'm not with her just for the sex. I like her because she's beautiful and interesting and cute.

If you marry someone then you should love and care about them not because you want to get laid.

atheist

edit: this society's obsession with great sex is why my girl is worried that i'll get bored with the sex or something and leave her. thanks a lot people.

Would you buy a car without test driving it?

Would you buy a house without walking into it and looking around?

Would you apply for a job without knowing what the company did?

If you don't have sex with someone, and LOTS OF IT, before you ever even think about getting married, you are really not using enough of your intelligence.

But considering the people who have to wait until after they buy the car to find that it's a gas-guzzling lemon, intelligence probably isn't their biggest problem any way. Dressing themselves probably present a bigger challenge.

How good or how bad a lover in bed someone is .. has never been a consideration for me.... whether i love her or not is what makes the difference... and if i truly love her i will (and did) respect her enough to want Gods will first in her life and in mine... therefore we waited until we were married for sex... sex prior to marriage is fornication... which is sinful.... no matter what method you attempt to use to justify it

God bless you

I was raised to believe in waiting for marriage, but I didn't make it. I have had sex with 5 guys. Most of it was premarital. It has been a great ride. I have no guilt or regrets about it. Sometimes, I wish I had started sooner.

I think this is actually a good question. Your right, because even though u shouldn't marry for sex it does play a big role in most relationships. That's why people cheat and resort to porno when they are not being sexually satisfied, especially men (women do it too though). I've seen it happen to good people.