Have to intsall a Lexmark Z600 series driver?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I have downloaded the installation files from Lexmark.com and when I download them they are just in a big zip file and i have extracted them and haven't got a clue what to do next ...show more
Best Answer
if you have winrar , right click with this zip file - click extract file -choose a location for extract file - click ok .go out your usb cable for your printer . go to your location where you extract file and double click with file exe.after install driver connect usb cable for your printer.now your pc recognize your printer and ready to use . click restart your pc. ctrl +P - print a test page .good luck !
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (4)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • the punisher answered 6 years ago
    search with yahoo
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • bljzzgrl answered 6 years ago
    Usually when lexmark drivers are extracted they will extract to c:\(your hard drive)\lexmark. Go to this folder and there should be a file titled setup.exe (or setup with a picture of a blue swirl like pattern). Making sure the printer is NOT plugged in yet to the PC. Run this program. During the install it will tell you when to plug the printer in.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • trevbrat03 answered 6 years ago
    look for a setup.exe or an inf file.

Then try connecting the printer and pointing to the directory where the files are
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ChubbyD answered 6 years ago
    http://www.soft32.com/download_178213.ht...
    Give this a try.
    Good Luck!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow