Wedding costs are going out of control?

I am beyond stressed as I don't know what to do. My initial quote for my ceremony location, reception & food including the use of the sound system was around $11,000... but we thought that would be too much, so we cut our guest list down. My venue told me that I have to pay to use the sound system, so now I... show more I am beyond stressed as I don't know what to do. My initial quote for my ceremony location, reception & food including the use of the sound system was around $11,000... but we thought that would be too much, so we cut our guest list down. My venue told me that I have to pay to use the sound system, so now I have to get a DJ and she's telling me that the total is going to be around $13,000...

Then I still have the cake, the DJ, the florist, the centerpieces, the photographer...

I honestly don't know what to do. I've put too much money into my venue to cancel out now, but I'm at witt's end. I'm SO frustrated! What can I cut or do to not make my expenses so gigantic?!

HELP!