So how do you know what bible is the truth?

you have the one catholic bible, who I believe is the same writings in all the bibles that support the catholic faith. I believe it is just one book right???? not all these translations?????? and you have the Orthodox(or unorthodox??) bible. I can not get God to answer me on the way. Silent. one bible has 6... show more you have the one catholic bible, who I believe is the same writings in all the bibles that support the catholic faith. I believe it is just one book right???? not all these translations??????

and you have the Orthodox(or unorthodox??) bible.

I can not get God to answer me on the way. Silent. one bible has 6 added books(Catholic) and the other does not, KJV and etc.

So I do not read the bible, for I have no oil in my lamp. Till God puts the oil in the lamp, then I will see the path.

flaws. Catholic bible, have none that I know of.

orthodox bible, there are 650 different bibles and it is still the # 1 seller in the world, talk about OIL.

but this is still not enough proof, because I am pentecostal and the Catholics have a whole different religion. I have to see with my spirit on the truth, not by my eye's....but if you are wise enough to stir my heart, I welcome you to try? So if you can help me it would be great?
Update: not to mention 650 different english bibles. I mean GEEES
Update 2: not to mention there are 6 books or chpt added to the catholic bible, and 6 books missing from KJV bibles.
Update 3: I am talking about the bible, not the church. I am sure that church has done things they are not suppose to do as what is in the bible. Forget about the church. THE BIBLE. I am sure the teachings in there book dos not say to have a inquister, and pay for sins and stuff....but what do I know???