Dave asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Where do Ryan air flights to Bratislava atualy land?

The website calls it Bratislava (Vienna)

Its got to be one or the other

I want to go to both, but need to know where to book the taxi from

Anyone flown with them there?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Yeah, went there with Ryanair last year..

Airport is near Bratislava.. 20 minutes ish in a cheap taxi

*By the way, the reason it says Vienna in brackets is that if you get a Ryanair flight to 'Vienna' you end up in Bratislava which is about an hour from Vienna. If you're actually going to Bratislava then you've nothing to worry about.*

• 1 decade ago

On the runway! LOL

I would research further because Bratislava and Vienna are in two different countries - I do not believe Vienna is the English translation for Bratislava (ie Koln, Germany=Cologne, Germany)

You are essentially dealing with a Charter Airline so be careful - you might be needing a train instead of a taxi!

Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

Airport BTS = Bratislava 9km outside Bratislava, 69 km from Vienna.

It exists as well transferbus.

http://netzpool.transferbus.net/?airport=BTS

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where do Ryan air flights to Bratislava atualy land?

The website calls it Bratislava (Vienna)

Its got to be one or the other

I want to go to both, but need to know where to book the taxi from

Anyone flown with them there?

Source(s): ryan air flights bratislava atualy land: https://biturl.im/zgbAg
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its actually Bratislava because they refer to the airport using the code BTS which is bratislava airport

• 3 years ago

Flights To Bratislava From Uk

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

This previous imperial city on the River Main, Frankfurt, is, by virtue of its main condition, the most important professional and financial center on mainland Europe and here you are able to visit it hotelbye . The city's skyline, dominated by the fantastic bunch of high-rise buildings in the banking quarter, has a distinct North American flavor, making Frankfurt the nicknames "Mainhattan" and "Chicago on the Main". In the center of Frankfurt you will find, Frankfurt's Opera Square, the Old Opera House. That place was built in 1880 in the type of the Italian High Renaissance. Damaged throughout WWII, it absolutely was renewed and reopened in 1981 as among the city's most important show venues.

• 1 decade ago

this is typical Ryan Air....like they fly into Frankfurt (Hahn)...but Hahn is about 60km from Frankfurt. I guess if you can reach the advertised city within a day's drive of where the plane actually lands, it's kosher!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.