UC Davis/UC Irvine/ UC San Diego?

I have been accepted into all of the UC campuses, though I have narrowed my options down to UC Davis, UC Irvine, and UC San Diego. My major is biological science/human biology. I'm having a difficult time choosing which university to attend.

UC Davis - Close to home (good) / has a medical school / good reputation.

UCSD - Nice city (beaches, downtown,....etc) / has medical

school / very far from home (bad).

UCI - Only considering this school because two of my cousins

are attending this school. One is my classmate.

I'm very stressed out about this. I want to choose a campus that I will be happy at. Also, I'm looking for a campus with lower living cost. If i transfer to UCI then I can live with my cousin (he will receive financial aid). If I transfer to UCSD or UCD, then I have to cover my own cost.

Please help!

I'm not considering any other UC campuses I have been accepting to.

I'm transferring from a community college. On campus housing is not guaranteed for transfers.

ucsd has a very good biology program. but it all comes down to where you feel comfortable with...because success does not always depend on what college you go to. it depends on you. how well you study. and most importantly, how much you love the subject. if you really love what you are studying, you can't go wrong, no matter where you study it. if you go to a good school and feel like that's it, i finished my job and slack off in college, then i wonder how much you got out of it. All your choices are very good schools. go where you feel you can grow as an individual.

UCSD's rigor is a lot more competitive than both UCD and UCI. Of course, the cost of living is a lot higher as well, but it is the more better looking campus of the three. Especially for Natural Sciences, you'd definately want to consider UCSD as it ranks far higher than UCD and even further higher than UCI.

Considering your major I would recommend UC Santa Cruz. UCSC is one of the best schools for biology. It ranks first in its impact in physincs, etc.. Plus, judging by location, it's not as far as UCSD. However, if its between Davis, Irvine, or San Diego, go for San Diego, because it ranks muchhh higher than UCI or UCD. UCSD is next in line in the UC's after Berkeley and UCLA. It has an amazing location, and great programs of study. I think it's worth paying for. You will definitely get your money's worth. Davis would be my next choic after SD, it's a pretty good school. Irvine is good also, just not as good as the ones you mentioned. GOOD LUCK!!

An apartment off campus at Davis is probably cheaper than at San Diego. Especially since UCSD is in La Jolla, one of the most beautiful (and expensive) parts of San Diego. It is absolutely gorgeous!

What about UC Berkeley?

EDIT: I went to UCD and I like the campus well enough. It didn't get too hot. At UCI or UCSD it might be too hot over there.

I go to UCSD! We have a good bio program. I don't know about cost comparison between the three schools. I pay about $5500 a quarter (tuition + room and board). If you live off campus it's pretty expensive...for a double around $500 a month + utilities. Let me know if you have any more questions.

San diego