My car got destroyed in an accident that wasnt my fault. my insurance company paid almost the whole total?

of what i owed to the financing company.i just had to paid $400 , but i had already been paying for this car 2 years and now i lost it all, i have to find a way to come up with a downpayment for another car,i bought it brand new and took good care of it, doesnt seem fair to lose it all if a semi trailer driver... show more of what i owed to the financing company.i just had to paid $400 , but i had already been paying for this car 2 years and now i lost it all, i have to find a way to come up with a downpayment for another car,i bought it brand new and took good care of it, doesnt seem fair to lose it all if a semi trailer driver isnt paying attention and decides to stop in top of ur car, what can i do? can i go after the truck company that destroyed? or that's it? i had to be happy that my insurance paid what i owed? please help