pls pls pls help rundll message?? what is this!!!?

somebody pls help, im not up with computers, I have recently purchased a laptop, dv200 and its great, however, I dont know if i have accidently deleted something but everytime I log in I get this message

error loading C:windows/system32/yxwnorob.dll the speicified module could not be found

OMG, what the hell is this, is it a virus, I have paid loads for an anti virus.which includeds everything..

Pls someone help, how do I get rid of this, make it really simple cus Im really not clued up with any of this computer stuff

Thanking you in advance.

• Jon

Are you sure thats the correct name of the dll? Because if you are missing a dll file you can go here http://www.dll-files.com/ and download a replacement but my search didn't bring it up.

As for your anti virus I recommend getting rid of it and installing something free like avast or avg, I have seen those personally work better then any paid subscription program. That might solve your problem.

i had this problem a while back...i have no memory of what steps I took to actually fix it.Howerver, if you go to

www.ask-leo.com

you should be able to find the solution. Just type in your prob in the search box on that page. He is really good and even has screen shots to go with his step by step procedures.

Best of luck.

Or, you could do a system restore back to somtime before you started having this problem. You may have DL a new program or something.

Source(s): www.ask-leo.com

its better to reboot yur laptop.

coz any important file belonging to C: drive shldn b deleted.

once u hav done it..,

pls avoid deleting files belongin to c drive!!!!!!!