Daniel B asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Tom Brady, Fantasy Football?

As tradition goes Tom Brady being the highest scoring player of last season will most likely go #1 overall in just about every fantasy draft, atleast first quarterback to go. Anyways, how much is that going to suck if all these people pick him up and then he goes back to his conservative ways and has just a decent season again?

If you get the first pick in your league who are you taking?

i always draft a running back with my first pick unless i got last pick overall cause then i get two picks in a row.i got busted with Larry Johnson last year but somehow i still won my league.Brady will be the second QB taken by most people and i doubt he will have a sub par season,the whole team is still pissed off from last year.they are the best worst team in NFL history

I love Brady a lot but I am going with Peterson who is a beast. brady is a good choice, but is not the best out there when it comes to getting fantasy points. Now points on the field I know brady an get and I see another great season in the future.

the way i seem at that's a QB is going to offer numbers for the main area no rely which one that's. Brady, Romo, Manning are going to be your remarkable 3 however the curve isn't too a techniques in the back of them. A RB is a huge piece because of the fact of ways the NFL is going to a 2 RB gadget for the main area. in case you need to get a LT or Larry Johnson, Steven Jackson, Addai its enormous. Its extra perfect to have LT and Carson Palmer than Brady and M. Barber because of the fact Barber is probable to proportion contains.

I am definately taking Brian Westbrook if I get 1st pick. THe guy is better than L.T. and should be rated as the number 1 NFL player. #reasons:

1.He can run,run,run

2.He is on a running the ball type team.

3.He will score alot of times.

• the pats have been cheatin for 6 years. brady wont be anything but another QB next year. peyton manning is my pick.

I'd take Adrian Peterson.

I'd go with AP than take Randy Moss

I would take Payton Manning

it usually does suck when your QB has a subpar stat year. that is why i try to take a RB first

peyton manning