Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

What are the "bad news" like ??

A young woman visits her parents and brings her fiancé to meet them. After an elaborate dinner, the mother tells her husband to find out about the young man. The father invites the fiancée to his library for a drink. “So what are your plans?” The father asks the young man. “I am a Torah scholar.” He says. “A Torah scholar, Hmmm,” the father says. “Admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in, as she is accustomed to?” “I will study,” the young man said, and God will provide for us.” “And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she deserves?” asks the father. “I will concentrate on my studies,” the young man replies, “God will provide for us.” “And children?” asks the father. “How will you support children?” “Don’t worry, sir, God will provide,” replies the fiancé. The conversation continues like this, and each time the father questions, the young idealist insist that God will provide. Later, the mother asks, “How did it go, Honey?” The father answers, “He has no job and no plans, but the good news is he thinks I’m God.”

#18953

Excellent....

Peace.

I feed my eight month old table foods when her daddy isn't looking (he's soooo by-the-book) If she doesn't want her baby food I give her her cup instead. Sometimes I only offer her solid once a day. She has been off the bottle and paci since 7 months. I really get criticized for that!! I sweep but don't mop the floor every day that she is crawling on. I put her in my bed when she wakes up in the night. I don't always change her diaper when she wakes in the night. I fed her some of my snowball at the park the other day. (we're not telling dad about that one either) I have let her taste ice cream. (or that) I even gave her a sip of my decaf tea the other day even though she's never even had juice. I lie to her doctor about where she sleeps and tell him she is on a perfect schedule. OMG, this was really fun! It really makes me feel better to see all these answers and realize I don't have to be a perfect mom for my kid to turn out ok. Thanks!!

Hi Clo,you became a Joker,sorry I mean joke teller,Good sweet heart,but i don't understand the #18953.

Haha....

SteveC

• LOL! That's funny!

Source(s): STAR!
  • SHIVA

hahahaha...good groom...and equally good father in law

this is soo funny hahahahahahahaah

HAHAHA... lol

That's actually funny!

Wonderful !! LMAO !!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

He's got that right!!!! lol