HIV and Aids, if you have unprotected sex with someone infected will you catch it 100%?

I was stupid the other night, the part of the world i am in is rife with it yet when i was with a lady the first time i used protection the second i didn't! To much alchool, now i will need to wait 3 months before i can get tested but i am unsure if she has the virus but i would just like to know if she had it... show more I was stupid the other night, the part of the world i am in is rife with it yet when i was with a lady the first time i used protection the second i didn't! To much alchool, now i will need to wait 3 months before i can get tested but i am unsure if she has the virus but i would just like to know if she had it would it be certain i would have contracted it?

I will also be getting tested for all other std's, please don't reply saying how stupid ihave been i already know. I just need some information
22 answers